- Electrohydraulic Thrusters according to DIN 15430 and TGL Norm with all extras, tensions and frequencies
- Repair service of our own products and products of other brands
KoRo IBS Electrohydraulic Thrusters
acc. to DIN 15430
(PDF, 2.26 MB)
acc. to TGL Norm
(PDF, 2.97 MB)
The thrusters meet all DIN requirements
Vertical, Horizontal or In-between possible
Double Pole Squirrel Cage. Enclosure to IP65.
Insulation to VDE 0530 Class F.
Voltage and Frequency:
Standard voltage 230V/400V at 50 Hz, or 290/500V at 50 Hz.
All other ac voltages and frequencies are available.
All our thrusters are suitable for continuous running in ambient temperatures up to 50°C. (service conditions S1 – VDE 0530)
Suitable for up to 2000 switch operations per hour.
From –25°C to +50°C
- Limit Switch (mechanical or inductive)
- Throttle Valve – for stepless reduction of the thruster recoil speed
- Fast Switching – when normal piston lowering time is too long
- Brake Spring (c-spring) – for brake aplictaion and control of the brake force
- Re-setting spring, same mode of operation like c-spring with smaller resetting forces
- Damping Spring (d-spring) – to damp random oscillations of the brake (only effective in conjunction with a c-spring)
- Heating for applications where the ambient temperature is less than -25°C
Download (PDF files)
To view the PDF files you need Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe website.
If you need further information or have questions, we are happy to assist you. > Contactgo to top